What rights do I get for using the photos?

You get personal use printing and publication rights to your photographs.  That means you can do just about anything except sell them or publish them without permission.  Permission to publish them electronically and in print is granted in your contract so long as they have a photo credit such as “Michael Chadwick Photography” included.  Any commercial use of the photographs is not permitted without specific permission.  If you wish to use any photograph for commercial (trade) use, please contact me to work out the commercial rights.

Editing the .jpg images is not recommended, and technically not within the rights your contract provides to you. While I cannot realistically stop you from editing the .jpg files, I do ask that you respect my work enough not to modify it on your own. Please ask me for assistance with modification to any of your images.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: After the Wedding

← FAQ’s